- Ensure you have installed .NET Framework 2.0. It can probably be installed by accessing your Windows Update or you can follow this download link: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Redistributable
- Download and install SlimmGBPVR: Direct download link
For all details regarding current version, please see documentation which is installed alongside the utility and is available in the GBPVR start menu group.
- Configuration form hides option to launch GBPVR.exe if the file does not exist.
- Slimm GBPVR will always launch PVRX2 if GBPVR.exe does not exist.
- Added ProcessPriorityOfGBPVR to Registry settings.
- Tray Configuration Startup understands new and old shortcut for GB-PVR Tray.
- Deleting a recording that still exists on the menu but doesn’t exist on the disk no longer results in a Directory Not Found exception.
- Turn Off and Restart operations now cancelled if GB-PVR is recording.
|Donations gratefully accepted. Click the button to send me £1. Thanks.|