- Ensure you have installed .NET Framework 2.0. It can probably be installed by accessing your Windows Update or you can follow this download link: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Redistributable
- Download and install SlimmGBPVR: Direct download link
For all details regarding current version, please see documentation which is installed alongside the utility and is available in the GBPVR start menu group.
- Registry setting DeleteComskipFiles removed and replaced with DeleteExtensionsAfterPlayback. This contains a list of extensions that will be recycled by SlimmGBPVR after playback of a file has finished. For example, given the extensions ".log;.fif" and a recording filename of "C:\recording.mpg", SlimmGBPVR will attempt to recycle "C:\recording.log", "C:\recording.fif", "C:\recording.mpg.log" and "C:\recording.mpg.fif".
- Added ability to sort lists of recordings. It is used to reorder the items in the reoccurring menu.
- SlimmGBPVR now supports gif, png and jpg ChannelLogos. Requested by b00sfuk.
- /orderby switch added. Requested by liteswap.
- /playing switch added. Requested by liteswap. Note: this information actually reports which completed recordings have their files locked. A file is locked when it is being played but it will also be locked when transcoding is taking place or Windows is creating a thumbnail, for example, so it may not always produce the expected result.
|Donations gratefully accepted. Click the button to send me £1 or more. Thanks.|