Studio Liverpool released update 1.3 on PlayStation Network today which was very nice. It adds some online goodies including a new ranking progression allowing to go from Wipeout Trainee to Wipeout Legend.
However, I found that as soon as it updated. It would hard lock the PlayStation 3 when it displays the screen about saving automatically to the hard disk. Which wasn’t very nice.
- Sign out of the PlayStation Network by selecting Account Management, pressing Triangle and selecting Sign Out.
- Start Wipeout HD 1.3 and wait until you get to the main menu.
- Sign back in by pressing the PlayStation Home button and selecting Sign In.
- Access the online modes and accept the information displayed.
- Come back out and get the game to save by playing something or changing one of the options.
This is not my work. I read it on the European PlayStation forums and am just highlighting it here. All credit to EU PlayStation.com member stever.